Welcome to the Hades area! When you're adding Hades songs to your playlist by left clicking on the results and entering the simple captcha code for the listening page, stay on this page some time to read gossips, latest album and song reviews about Hades. Please support our artists and buy Hades mp3 files legally on the listening page. Remember if you are not already registered, please do so for creating your playlist with our Hades works.
Hades's latest or related album is Resisting Success/If at First You Dont Succeed
Which is released on 2005-05-10 from record company Rock Ridge Music/Sixthman.
Tell us what do you think about this performer or song by using our comment box below.
Watch Latest Hades Video
Loading the player ...
Quick facts about Hades
More than one artist shares this name: 1) A Norwegian Black Metal band, now known as Hades Almighty.
2) A Thrash metal band from New Jersey
3) A Death metal band from China
4) A Norwegian prog rock group
5) An English Holy Terror influenced hardcore band.
6) A Polish solo Hip Hop act of a HiFi Banda member
7) A minimal electronics/oldschool ebm group from Brazil ——— (1) Hades is a Norwegian band, founded in 1992 by Erstwhile Immortal guitarist Jorn Inge Tunsberg along with ex-Dark drummer Remi, adopted the addition of their home country to their name after their 1993 demo ‘Alone Walkyng’ appeared following protests from the American Hades. This opening session saw the founding duo joined by Janto Garmanslund on bass and vocals with Nagel on guitar. ‘Alone Walkyng’ saw a commercial issue through the Vantgarde subsidiary Wounded Love Records. The band’s debut album, issued in December of 1994 and finding Stig usurping Nagel as second guitarist, had the group offering familiar Norwegian Black Metal based around Viking and pagan themes. With the release of the 1997 album ‘Dawn Of The Dying Sun’ the record company took the opportunity to reacquaint the public with the 1994 debut, releasing both albums together as a double vinyl album set limited to 1’000 copies. Learn more about Hades