Welcome to the Justice area! When you're adding Justice songs to your playlist by left clicking on the results and entering the simple captcha code for the listening page, stay on this page some time to read gossips, latest album and song reviews about Justice. Please support our artists and buy Justice mp3 files legally on the listening page. Remember if you are not already registered, please do so for creating your playlist with our Justice works.
Justice's latest or related album is Cross
Which is released on 2007-07-10 from record company Downtown/Ed Banger.
Tell us what do you think about this performer or song by using our comment box below.
Justice choose a date for new EP - Source: Stoney Roads The new year is creeping up rather quickly, and to add to the excitement of welcoming 2013, we have a very important date for you guys to mark down on the calendar as it looks as though the notorious French duo JUSTICE have decided on a release date for there much anticipated EP 'Helix'.
Die Antwoord, Jack White, Jim-E Stack, Justice, Kid Koala, Metallica, Skrillex, Tomahawk: Stream The 2012 Voodoo Experience Festival - Source: Prefix Magazine If you can't make it out to New Orleans this weekend, you can still stream the Voodoo Experience Festival below starting at 1 p.m. EST / 10 a.m PST today.
Elbow, Massive Attack, The Avalanches, Justice to provide score for 'King Kong' musical - Source: NME Elbow 's Guy Garvey, Massive Attack 's Robert Del Naja and The Avalanches are amongst the musicians contributing to the soundtrack for a new King Kong stage musical.
Watch Latest Justice Video
Loading the player ...
Quick facts about Justice
There are Nine artists with this name:
1. a popular French electronic music duo
2. a Belgian hardcore band
3. a German thrash metal band
4. an English drum ‘n’ bass producer
5. an Irish folk band
6. a reggae musician
7. a Croatian thrash metal band
8. a Swedish musician
9. a Holland based hardcore dj 1) Justice is an electronic music duo from Paris, France, formed in 2003 and consisting of Gaspard Augé (born 21 May, 1979) and Xavier de Rosnay (born 2 July, 1982). They are mostly known for their remix of Simian's "Never Be Alone", later renamed "We Are Your Friends", as well as their "Waters of Nazareth" EP and their single release of ''D.A.N.C.E.''. Their debut album is entitled "" " but is often spelled out "Cross". Justice are the most commercially successful act on the label of Pedro Winter (Busy P), Ed Banger. 2) Justice In the summer of 2003 a couple of young hardcore enthusiasts put their heads together and decided to create a band that would stir things up and speak out. Bummed out but at the same time motivated by the stale state of affairs in hardcore at the time, JUSTICE burst onto the scene with an unseen energy, a righteous attitude and the determination to turn things around. More than three years down the line and after some line up changes, a slew of well received releases (their demo, two EP’s and a full length) and countless tours and shows (in Europe and the States), it is safe to say their mission’s been accomplished. Learn more about Justice